Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Introducing the Amazing Miche Twins!


My sincere apologies for my silence for the past three years.  I fell off my surfboard!  NOT!

Sasha & Rukia as babies
I became the proud parent of two super amazing Pomeranian puppies, Sasha & Rukia.  They were born on Monday, 1 March 2010 and are the cutest little things you will ever see.  Sasha and Rukia are sisters and were bred by my very good friend, Dr Louise Swart, from Gigi and Georgi.  Sasha took after her dad, Georgi, and only weighs 1.5kg, despite being the oldest of the two.  Rukia decided to take more after her mom, Gigi and is three times Sasha's size at 4kg!  Here's a picture of my two little terrorists as babies:

Rukia was almost pitch black and had three white toes.  Her colour has changed so completely now that you will hardly recognise her from her baby photos.  Sasha kept her colour the same through the years, except her little black beard has faded to gold to match the rest of her coat- we iz sooo fashion conscious!

Sasha & Rukia with me
Every single day that these two little bundles of joy has been in our lives have been filled with laughter, mayhem, play and a little bit of murder now and then...  Although they love each other to pieces, there is nothing like a good fight to keep live interesting.  If one of them was sleeping on the floor and then decide to come and lie on the bed with me, they will first go hunt down where the other one is sleeping to see if she is OK and then find a place to sleep.  I think the major problem in their relationship is that Rukia is an absolute morning pup!  Sasha & I still want to sleep and then we get attacked by this crazy little maniac who wants to get up and go play in the garden.  Heavens only know why she can't do this on her own...  Sasha & I are also morning people - from yesterday's side!  Rukia will enter her comatose state by 19:00.  Sasha & I usually hit our peak at around 20:00.  So, you can definitely see where the disjuncture is.

Rukia & Sasha with my mom after their grooming session 
Once a month Sasha & Rukia go for their pamper session at their favourite salon, Le York Grooming Parlour.  They thoroughly enjoy this, though they don't think much of getting bows in their hair!  Sasha gets especially upset when they comb her fringe!  The first thing she will do when she is released, is to come and mess her fringe on my arm, or the couch.  The weird thing is that it takes real hard work for Sasha to get her fringed messed up.  Rukia goes jungle bashing through the garden and it doesn't matter what you do, her fringe remains perfect.

Well, to properly introduce you to the two ladies in my life, here's a little profile of them, compiled by them:
Sasha:
Favourite colour: Pink
Favourite thing in the world: Sleeeeeeeeeeep & my blue blankie
Favourite game: Attacking my granddad and barking at him like a maniac
Favourite food: Bones!!!!!!!!

Rukia:
Favourite colour: Red
Favourite thing in the world: Tummy rubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favourite game: Running around like crazy
Favourite food: Woolies Chicken
Now that you have met the two terrorists, I will regularly update you on their endeavours.  I will also continue with my regular postings on whatever tickles my fancy.

Until later...

JC




2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, they are too cute and so grown up. How bout coffee soon JC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you back in SA yet???? Anytime! Just let me know where & when - I'll be there!

      Delete